Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today Was Our Christmas Program at Lonoke First Baptist Church

Today was our Christmas musical at church. Our children's choir got to sing with the adults at the end. I liked it. I wasn't very nervous. My mom and dad and brother, Gage, took a picture after service. Grandma Becky and Poppy Joe came. So did Granna and Papa Bubby! Granna took some pictures for my blog. We all went and ate Mexican Food too. The boys sat at one table and the girls sat at one table. Then me, Daddy, Papa Bubby, and Gage are going duck hunting. Here are some of our pictures.

That's me in the blue shirt. We just got out of Sunday School class and we are getting set in our section in the sanctuary so we can march down the row to the stage when it's our turn to sing.

We're all ready. The service is just about to start.

That's my Mom, Cheri . She's the second person to the left. The pretty one with the long dark brown hair.

That's my daddy, Richard, in the back row, right in the middle. He has a mustache and little beard on his chin.

That's me singing!



And this is all of us singing together.

That's my family...standng up

and sitting down...

This is the guys table at the only Mexican Restaurant in Lonoke. We are trying to decide what we are going to eat for lunch!
Ok, I gotta go cause we are going duck hunting now.

No comments: