Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Day at Granna and Papa Kyzers

My Mom and Dad had a wedding anniversary day. They have been married nine years! Gage and I stayed at Granna and Papa Bubby's house. First we went to Wal-Mart and bought these letters so we can paint them and put them on our walls in our bedroom.

Gage picked ARKANSAS and painted his red.

I painted mine purple cause they say LONOKE RABS!

Then we played games on the computer. I am playing on the Disney website and Gage is clapping cause I am winning!

Gage is trying to tell me what to do, now!

Then I worked a little while on my blog.

We played this great game called, Hands Down!

But Gage kept hitting his hand down while I was still looking at my cards. But I had a lot more pairs than he did. I think I won the game!

Then we played baseball...in the house! We had a paperwad we used as a ball. Bruno kept getting the ball and taking it to Papa!

Sometimes we had to get Papa to tell us if one of us was safe or not. He made us do a replay in slow motion.


Gage won 18 to 13!

We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Devoted said...

It sure was a lot of fun but Granna has to go to bed early cause she is worn out!