Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Got My First Duck!


Jeff, Tommy, Daddy, me, little Tommy, Sampson, and Gage going on our duck hunt. I was the only one who got a duck! Gage got to bring Sampson home from school because he was the good astronaut for the week. But Daddy made him keep Sampson in the car while we were hunting.



Here I am with the guys showing off my duck and my new 20 gage youth model shotgun. And Gage is using my old 4/10. I'm such a nice brother I let him have it.



Duck hunting sure is fun. I had to show everyone the first duck I shot with my new gun.


The FIRST duck EVER! I'm trying to get Bruno to pose for a picture with me.



Me and my duck hunting dog, Bruno. He's trying to retrieve it again!

12 comments:

Devoted said...

Congratulations, Hunter! That new gun sure did work, didn't it? And you beat your daddy to the shot. That must have been great.
Love you,
Granna

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and congratulations on your first duck. You have the perfect name to be a good hunter. Keep up the good work. God Bless, Chaplain Carey

Susan said...

Congratulation!!! I came over from your Granna's blog. I know you are so proud of this accomplishment and you should be. I'm a grandmother from Oklahoma.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hunter! Your blog looks great. I visit your grandma's blog each day. I like all your hunting pictures too.

Sparky said...

Hey Hunter great big congratulations from some fellow hunters! Those are some very nice photos. I visit your Grandma's blog daily that's how I found you. Here's hoping you bag many, many more ducks through the years.
God bless!
Sparky ♥ ∞ in Patterson, Georgia

Indian Lake Papa said...

Congrats! GO get em! Papa use to teach hunter safety for the State of Michigan.

God Bless!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Congrats on your duck! I have been reading your grandma's blog for a while and I think the world of her. I will be back to visit your blog. It looks great. You seem like a very active boy and I love it that you are a Christian. I, too, love the Lord and I will be anxious to read about your adventures.

Abba's Girl said...

Congratulations...great shot.

Annette

Technonana said...

What a great shot!!! Love the colors on your blog!!!
Labs make wonderful pets as well as hunting dogs. My youngest daughter just got a little female puppy, but she is not planning on hunting with her!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Congratulations.

Karen

The Lind Family said...

Good job on your duck hunting! You seem like a really cool kid. I bet you would like my two boys...they like to go shooting with their dad and grandpa, but haven't been hunting yet. Keep up the good work on your blog! And say hi to your Granna for me!
~Kym

loong said...

waht a good shot.congratulations your first duck